Find more information on my Portrait Session Pricing HERE
Kellie Coughlin Photographer here in my studio with a video on how you can easily schedule your family portrait session for this fall.
Simply click HERE and you'll be directed to a new website that lists all the dates and times I have available.*
Once you've chosen your desired date and time you'll enter in your contact information and you'll pay a $100 deposit to reserve your session.
After that I'll send you a personal email with all the information you need to prepare for your session.
I'm so excited to capture beautiful family portraits this fall, we can shoot here in my studio, or we can shoot outside and take advantage of all the beautiful colors with the leaves turning. And Family Portraits are the PERFECT gifts for this holiday season! Let me take care of designing your holiday cards and let me help you choose the best framed print to give to grandma.
It's gonna be fun! I can't wait to see you in front of my camera! Thanks!
*Don't see your desired date and time? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org and let's discuss!
A few basics for you to know about your Family Portrait Session:
- Your Family Portrait Session is $250 - this includes our time shooting together at your session, a custom designed slideshow of your family portraits (see some examples HERE) and an online gallery where you can view and order prints.
- Prints, Holiday Cards, Photo Gifts and Digital Files are not included in your session fee but are available for purchase when we view your edited portraits together 10 days after your session.
- Your initial $100 payment is a non-refundable retainer to reserve your desired session date and time. The balance of $150 will be due at least 7 days before your session.
- Sessions are pre-paid via a secure online credit card transaction and are non-refundable. If circumstances arrive where we can’t shoot at your scheduled time, we will reschedule.
- 10 days after your session we will schedule your Premiere & Ordering session. At that time we will view your edited images and create your print order of beautiful new portraits.
What to wear
- Feel free to bring a couple different outfits to wear during your session. We'll review the outfit choices before we shoot and choose which will be best.
- After you've reserved your session date and time, I will send a personal email with information on preparing for your Portrait Session. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to contact me with questions.
- My studio will close on Saturday December 19th, 2015 for the holidays.
- In order to have your prints by Saturday December 19th, your session must be captured by Sunday November 29th and prints must be ordered by Wednesday December 9th.
View more details on my Family Portrait Session page.
We spent the afternoon shooting between my studio and Larimer Square - it couldn't have been more perfect! I am thrilled that I get capture Jim + Rob's wedding this summer...
I've just finished moving into my new studio space and it feels GREAT! It was probably the easiest move I've ever had to do...I'm just across the hall from my previous studio! Thanks to my family, Ryan and Mariah for helping me get everything settled in. I am so excited to have this bigger space to continue creating portraits for all my amazing clients.
So let's celebrate! I'm hosting an OPEN HOUSE during the Santa Fe Art Walk on Friday June 6th here at my studio
(771 Santa Fe Dr #200 Denver, CO 80204)
View the invite HERE for more information.
The Art Walk is a great event for couples, families, groups of friends...basically everyone will enjoy it! There are food trucks galore, the galleries have their doors wide open with exciting new pieces displayed and the creative vibe is very alive!
Janine Gibbons Designs will have her beautiful jewelry on display at my studio that evening too! This is your last opportunity to attend a Janine Gibbons Design Trunk Show before she moves back down to Durango...I own 6 of Janine's pieces and absolutely love all the compliments I get when I wear them!
I hope to see you there!
Last week I was fortunate to attend the Creative Live Studios in Seattle as a student during the class Lighting Challenge: Natural Light vs. Studio Light If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you were probably bombarded with my selfies and pics of the class (sorry!) ... I was really excited to be there!
This class was co-taught by one of my very favorite portrait photographers, Sue Bryce, and Felix Kunze. I was 100% in my element among 9 other students (all whom are photogeeks like me). It was an amazing opportunity to learn new techniques and reinforce all the skills I already have. I made new friends from all over the country and left there feeling like I can accomplish any photographic vision that is inside my head! I am really looking forward to using these new techniques with future clients and continuing to create beautiful portraits.
I am so grateful to have spent this quality time among other portrait photographers whose passion and motivation inspire me to create!
Over the past few months I've been lucky to get to travel to some awesome US cities - mostly for work purposes but also with a bit of fun!
- In January I traveled to Phoenix, AZ for the annual Imaging USA Conference hosted by PPA (which I am a proud member of for the past 3 years).
- In March I traveled to Las Vegas for the worlds largest photography conference hosted by WPPI. It's basically an opportunity for all of us photogs to totally geek out on all the new camera equipment and meet our idols in the biz.
- And in April I traveled to Los Angeles to visit my best friend and do a little wedding planning. She is getting married at the end of the month and I am her maid-of-honor! It's going to be so different being in front of the camera at a wedding - I'm excited!
But you know what I realized after visiting all three of these cities?
I found myself using my smart phone to look up local businesses and check out their customer reviews. Almost every time I needed to find a good boutique, restaurant or bar I would make my decision based on how many stars the business received on Yelp or Google.
Since then I've made it a habit to leave reviews whenever I visit a new spot because I experienced first hand how valuable those reviews are! Just doin' my part to help my fellow consumers out there!
If you can relate to the value of these reviews I would be so grateful to read
On one of our warmer winter afternoons a couple weeks ago I met Jen & Michael in their home-away-from-home at Winter Park. Michael knew the clouds were going to give us a spectacular sunset and boy was he right... I'm super excited to be at their wedding in Eagle this summer!
An afternoon of traipsing around Denver during a light rain storm and then some fitness in the park - the perfect setting for these two and their engagement portraits! I'm really looking forward to their wedding at Della Terra later this summer!
View their slideshow here: www.KelliePhoto.com/JennScottEngagement
And view their complete online gallery here: http://kelliephoto.pass.us/JennScottEngagement
Blue sky, soft breeze and a couple of best friends who are also madly in love with each other. These were the ingredients of Lacey and Josh's engagement session last week. I had so much fun hanging out with these two and I anxiously await their wedding this fall up at the gorgeous Grand Lake Lodge
While designing Amy & Ben's Guest Book I came across this image from their engagement session last fall...it made me smile and I swear I could hear the two of them laughing with eachother. I'm really excited for the amazing day this summer that will be forever known as Amy & Ben's Wedding day...
One week ago Eileen, Ben and I hung out in downtown Denver together to capture some sweet portraits of this newly engaged couple. The afternoon was bright, warm and full of happiness - just like Eileen & Ben's personalities. I'm really looking forward to capturing their beautiful wedding this fall!
Kevin proposed to Lauren at Red Rocks Amphitheater so what better a place to capture their engagement portraits! We even sat in the very row they were sitting in on that awesome day of the proposal. These two love birds moved to Denver just a while ago after living in NYC. This is where their love for each other really blossomed as they pursued their performing careers in the big city. I'm really looking forward to spending their wedding day with them at The Grant-Humphreys Mansion this summer!
This morning was the best way to say goodbye to summer and hello to fall! Amy, Ben, their pup Louis and I met up before the sun came out and drove up to Kenosha Pass. We were in awe during our entire visit. The aspens were beaming gold and the air was crisp and cool...all together an amazing Colorado morning. And to top it all off I got to laugh with and photograph these two love birds. I'm very excited to get to know Amy & Ben even more while we get ready for their wedding next summer - thanks Amy & Ben for the great engagement shoot!
Where are the years and years of previous blog posts?!?! Well, unfortunately the nasty hackers of the world found pleasure in corrupting my old website in March 2012 and damaged any information I was hoping to transfer over to my new site.
Luckily my Kellie Coughlin Photographer Facebook Page is alive and well and you can view galleries of my favorites here: Weddings, Engagement Portraits, Boudoir, Family & Children, Maternity & Infants
But check this out! I have all new posts above and will continue to keep my enhanced security Blog up to date ;)
Thanks for all your patience and understanding!