Kellie Coughlin Photographer here in my studio with a video on how you can easily schedule your family portrait session for this fall.
Simply click HERE and you'll be directed to a new website that lists all the dates and times I have available.*
Once you've chosen your desired date and time you'll enter in your contact information and you'll pay a $100 deposit to reserve your session.
After that I'll send you a personal email with all the information you need to prepare for your session.
I'm so excited to capture beautiful family portraits this fall, we can shoot here in my studio, or we can shoot outside and take advantage of all the beautiful colors with the leaves turning. And Family Portraits are the PERFECT gifts for this holiday season! Let me take care of designing your holiday cards and let me help you choose the best framed print to give to grandma.
It's gonna be fun! I can't wait to see you in front of my camera! Thanks!
*Don't see your desired date and time? Email me email@example.com and let's discuss!
A few basics for you to know about your Family Portrait Session:
- Your Family Portrait Session is $250 - this includes our time shooting together at your session, a custom designed slideshow of your family portraits (see some examples HERE) and an online gallery where you can view and order prints.
- Prints, Holiday Cards, Photo Gifts and Digital Files are not included in your session fee but are available for purchase when we view your edited portraits together 10 days after your session.
- Your initial $100 payment is a non-refundable retainer to reserve your desired session date and time. The balance of $150 will be due at least 7 days before your session.
- Sessions are pre-paid via a secure online credit card transaction and are non-refundable. If circumstances arrive where we can’t shoot at your scheduled time, we will reschedule.
- 10 days after your session we will schedule your Premiere & Ordering session. At that time we will view your edited images and create your print order of beautiful new portraits.
What to wear
- Feel free to bring a couple different outfits to wear during your session. We'll review the outfit choices before we shoot and choose which will be best.
- After you've reserved your session date and time, I will send a personal email with information on preparing for your Portrait Session. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to contact me with questions.
- My studio will close on Saturday December 19th, 2015 for the holidays.
- In order to have your prints by Saturday December 19th, your session must be captured by Sunday November 29th and prints must be ordered by Wednesday December 9th.
View more details on my Family Portrait Session page.